Full width home advertisement

Scooter

Razor

Post Page Advertisement [Top]


I've had this scooter for a month. Love it!

Pros: light, sexy, clean, sturdy. Fast. Charges quickly. Bright headlights for night driving. Can't beat the price.

Cons: barely any suspension, you will feel cracks and bumps on uneven surfaces. Range on various conditions is between 6-10 miles. Still it's an amazing buy and has made my last mile commute a joy, especially in the hot muggy summers of Washington DC. I really can't imagine not having a scooter anymore.


This is the perfect solution for my last 1/2 mile walk off the ...

This is the perfect solution for my last 1/2 mile walk off the light rail, and for going to meetings in different building within campus. It is the very light (supposed be 17lb although I did not measure it) enough so I can carry it with me into the train and carry into the office in my hand. It is a one snap fold and unfold, and you don't even have to kneel down to fold and unfold. You can just lift it with your hand and activate the latch to fold and unfold while standing up. I know there is certain number of cycles you can charge it - I don't know what that is, but I hope I can use this for 2-3 years. That would be great. Top speed is 15mph which is plenty fast. I usually put the switch at 4(out of 5) so I don't go that fast, but still fast enough.

Swagtron Swagger Carbon Fiber electric scooter

I am really liking this new electric scooter from Swagtron. The build quality is excellent and only minor assembly was required out of the box. I have been researching adult electric rideables for a while now and when I came across this one I had to try it out. The carbon fiber frame is very sturdy, attractive, and the folding mechanism is a breeze to use. I work a mile from home and was looking for something light weight to get me there with minimal effort, this does the trick. I love that fact it can be folded (only 15lbs) and stored very easily. This scooter will go pretty quick as well; 15mph may not seem that fast but on a scooter this size it's plenty. Although not on Prime shipping I did receive the scooter within 3 days from Better Choice Online.

It's amazing! It puts a HUGE smile all over my ...

It's amazing! It puts a HUGE smile all over my face - long after riding it - just to think of it! Sturdily built, sleek and strong and beautiful, very manageable heft and weight at 15 lb (or 17 lb depending what you're reading), a gorgeous sleek pink (or black or white if you get those). It's super whisper QUIET riding. It clicks and folds so easily yet holds strong when locked. It stands great on its kickstand. It accelerates so easily and it goes up and down the grades and slopes of Murray Hill where I live! I LOVE the ultra-bright headlight that I can click on or off! I put a little bell on it, and I might add a decal for a rear reflector, but that's about it

The instructions are written in good English. Only the handle bars and the leg ...

First impression of this scooter.

This thing is made of quality material. Only the throttle, the break, and part of the headlight is made of plastic. The standing platform has a sandpaper textured layer to prevent foot from slipping off. The handlebar is made of rubber and the core is metal. All the joints are made from metal and they seem study.

Setting this scooter is is very simple. The instructions are written in good English. Only the handle bars and the leg need to be screwed in with the provided tools.

Riding the scooter I can definitely feel the small bumps on the road since the tires are solid and not inflatable. This is not that much of a problem as most scooters are built like this. Going downhill, the electronic break is a little tricky to get used to because it's front breaking. If you break too hard, you'll get thrown off this scooter. Thankfully there is a limit to how much the break is applied to the front wheels. Going downhill, I would recommend using a combination of foot break and the electronic break to balance out the scooter and prevent accidents.

There are three gear settings. This thing definitely go very fast, up to 16 mph. The acceleration is very fast when gear setting is set to the highest. There are many settings that can be tweaked in the menu such as voltage, power setting, cruise control, and much more.

I'll update this review once I ride this thing more.

Nice Quality, Fast enough for my Kids. 5 Stars!

I picked this Swagger up from Best Buy for the same price as on Amazon, and have been impressed with its overall build quality. The carbon fiber quality is on par with any top notch carbon fiber part I have owned on my motorcycles. I love that it has 6 speed settings (0 =6mph, 5 =15mph) for my kids who range in ages from 5-13 years old. I weigh over 200lbs and it can still hit 15mph on long flat sections. It's easy to control for all of my kids and the regenerative brakes are surprisingly strong. It even has a cool front LED for night time riding.

To address the suspension complaints from some reviewers: At 200 lbs, I find that the front suspension and over all board flex are perfect for my weight. The ride is nice and smooth over our roads in our neighborhood. My skinny 10 year old weighs maybe 60lbs soaking wet, so there doesn't seem to be much flexing going on when he's riding- but his ear to ear smile says he really doesn't care about the ride.

Great scooter for college or commute

I bought my swagtron to commute to college from my house. I travel about 2 miles each way on one charge. I am 6 feet and weigh 280 pounds. I was hesitant to purchase, but I thought why not? What could happen? Well, everything I thought would go wrong didn't. I have been very happy with my swagtron scooter. The power is strong, the speed is good (8mph on level 3), and the durability is amazing. I have gone about 70 miles so far and it continues to go up every day. On a negative note, the scooter squeaks and is loud. Also, it needs a different reflector on the back.

Overall this scooter is great and I would buy another one if necessary.

Really good for last mile commute

I bought this scooter mainly for my summer commute. It is fast and looks great! It brings me to places faster and I really like it. It can run about 4.5 miles per charge which does not match the ad but it's enough for me so I have nothing to complain. It's pretty light and I have no trouble folding it. Overall I would say it's definitely worth the money.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib